Saturday, 04 March 2017 21:55
What a fabulous time at our 2016 - 2017 Spring Fundraiser!
Down to the
Nightclub Dinner, Dance and Auction!!
Sunday, 2/26, was a magical evening
of music, dance, and festivities at the Canyon Club (and an opportunity to get all dressed up!)
Not only did our parents
and kids (and teachers!) have a really fun time, get to listen to great music, but we also
raised money for our outstanding music program.
all of the parents who donated to our program!
Your donations help to ensure an exemplary music program for our kids now, and into the future.
Also, thanks to the many student musical ensembles who entertained us with delightful music throughout the evening! This is why we parents support the program!!
It was soooo much fun to see members of our CHS
band performing alongside “La Bamba and the Hubcaps”
(featuring members of the
Basic Cable Band from the Conan O'Brien Show....).
The kids had a truly memorable experience - Click on the following links to view special performances by La Bamba and Hubcaps AND members of our very own CHS Jazz Band!
In addition, please check the following videos:
Auctions (online, silent and LIVE!) were a HUGE success!
Thanks to ALL of the bidders, the donors and, of course, to our wonderful parents who worked so tirelessly to ensure the
success of the auction. We are truly fortunate to have the many generous and caring parents as part of our musical family here at CHS. And, a VERY special thanks
to Stephanie Williams (we still don’t know when you ever sleep, Steph!)
See pictures below (thanks
to Chloe Joseph, and others, who submitted the pictures below!)
And also check out link
below for even more pics - (courtesy of Scott Templeton).
Monday, 27 February 2017 00:00
CHS Music Auction Now CLOSED!!
Thanks to EVERYONE who participated and contributed to making this fundraiser so successful. We are really proud to be a part of an organization full of caring, engaged families who support the program in so many ways!
The Down to the Nightclub dinner/dance was a fun time for ALL! So great to see parents and teachers all dressed up, and so many of our kids performing (and alongside the headliner band too!) - pictures will be posted soon....
If you won auction items and have questions about how you will receive your items, please read the following from Stephanie Williams:
1. Delivery via Email. Many of you won items that can be delivered via email. If so, you will receive an email from us with the certificate/redemption shortly after we get confirmation that the system successfully ran your credit card.
2. Items that Must Be Picked up in Person (Liquid/Alcohol). As noted in the item descriptions, we are not allowed to mail liquid or alcohol. Therefore, if you won an item that cannot be mailed, we had the system charge your credit card this morning. You can pick up the item during the times listed on the auction homepage, Thursday March 2 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. & 5:00-7:00 p.m. at Calabasas High School, or from a private residence front porch in Calabasas by appointment.
3. Items that Can Be Mailed or Picked up in Person. If you won an item that can be mailed, you will receive an email from us soon asking if you would like the item mailed or if you will be picking up the item. If you live close enough to Calabasas to pick up the item, we encourage you to come to our pick up day to avoid shipping costs. If you would like the item mailed, we will charge your credit card the winning bid amount and the amount for shipping the USPS gives us (not to exceed the range listed in the item description).
Finally, if you won items last night at the live auctions, but were not able to check out before the event ended, please contact us so we can arrange for payment.
You will all be hearing from us soon, and please feel free to email if you have any questions.
Thank you again for your support!
Sunday, 19 February 2017 20:57
CHS Music Auction is
on link below:
Check out amazing
items, such as:
Tickets to Jersey Boys
Westin Time Share –
Live Taping – America’s
Funniest Home Video
Tickets to Dodgers,
Clippers, Lakers and Angels!
DC Comics Behind the
Disneyland Park Hopper
Palm Springs Getaway!
Gift cards to
restaurants, and more!
Check back often as items updated!
Monday, 30 January 2017 21:13
following musicians who have been selected to be in the pit for Legally Blonde.
Please plan on attending a short
meeting at lunch on Thursday, Feb. 2 in the band room. If you
cannot make this meeting, it is imperative that you speak with Mr. Kohen in person
prior to that time. Thanks very much!
Legally Blonde Musicians
Keyboard 2 – Joe Chrisman
Keyboard 3 – Rachel Lackey
Guitar – Kian Ravaei
Bass – Brian Grabin
Drums – Charlie Scott
Percussion – Reed Rosenberg, Matt
Violin –Jason Kang, Dustin Pwee,
Daniel Hakimi, Uliana Kolysnichenko, Yael Gampel
Trumpet - Arlo Cortell, William
Miller, Billy Crosley
Trombone – Victor Dontsov,
Reed 1 – Gray Underhill and
Reed 2 - Megan Lackey, Andrew Wei
Saturday, 07 January 2017 20:45
Basketball Band 2017!
We look forward to a great Basketball season with
our new Basketball Band!
– Dani Hazan, Megan Lackey
– Joe Chrisman, Ewan
Sax – section will rotate (2 per
Sax – section will rotate (1 per
– Billy Crosley, Nikki Darrow, Marc Wahrman, Carly Kindseth
– section will rotate (3 per game)
– section will rotate (1 per game)
Snare Drums – Charlie Scott, Reed Rosenberg
Drums – Mathew Alperson, Jake Littman*
Drums – Chloe Joseph
Cymbals – Donovan Holt*
– Noah Weiss
rotate between instruments
All games start at 7:30pm, call time for the Band
Tuesday, January 10th
Friday, January 27th
Friday, February 3rd
Tuesday, February 7th
· Girls Game(s) TBD
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 9